How to Set Target Sports To Start a Healthy Life


If you are ready to turn back on, it is time to set goals and make your exercise plan.
Remember to start slowly if you have not exercising; You do not want to "startle" or hurting yourself if you directly exercising at a high intensity.

Set a target

The following should you consider when setting targets:
  1. What activities would you do and for how long? Make it specific.
  2. How often are you going to do this?
  3. Is your goal realistic? Do not try to change some of the conditions at once.
Here is an example of a target which includes three points above:
Four days a week I would be brisk walking for 10 minutes at lunch time (since I did not take long for lunch, the remaining time can be used for walking).
Keyword "I'll brisk walking for 10 minutes" and "four days of the week" is a specific target, compared with empty promises, such as "I will start a healthy life".

Write your targets

Writing targets can help. Paste your notes in a convenient place you look like in a refrigerator, the bathroom mirror, or in bags and wallets.
In addition to set targets, plan what you will do next.
Make sure you answer the questions below so that you have a full plan and a backup plan:

How can my present condition?

Example: I am mostly working on the spot and do not move around. I am much moved when I do housework or yard work once a week.

My target is?

Example: Four days a week I'll take a walk for 15-minutes during the lunch hour (because I did not take long for lunch, the remaining time can be used for walking).

What do I need?

Example: I need to bring Keds shoes and socks to the place of work so that I could walk comfortably.

Things might impede my plan:

Example: I may have to attend a  meeting  when my lunch hour.

If that happens, I'll do this instead:

Example: I'm going for a walk after dinner with your spouse or a friend.

If I managed to go through the target, this prize (try to avoid gifts that involve food):

Example: I will buy new shoes if I stick to my plan for the next month.

Once you reach your first target remember to set another target:

Example: I will increase the running time up to 20 minutes every day and I will add a 20 minute walk into my routine on the weekends.

How do you do it?

Over time, make sure you get back on your target and evaluate everything you do.
  • Did you succeed?
  • Did you set the target too high?
  • Do something to your success?
If you do not succeed,  do not give up!
Reset your target to make it look more realistic and you have to try again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another benefit of apples that few people know about

The Top Hiking Essentials For A Day Hike

Can Milk Neutralize Alcohol and Drugs in the Blood?

5 Causes of black tongue

6 Vitamins and Minerals That Keep Children Not Easy to Get Sick

10 Benefits of Zam Zam Water in Life

37 Super Fast High Cholesterol-Lowering Foods

4 eating habits to prevent colon cancer

Couples exercise: practice together to lose more weight, the science says.

What Women Need to Do to Prevent Cervical Cancer